Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the stuff that frustrates me the most...we rarely take advantage. Last season, when we went on that good run of results against sides in the top six, it meant feck all in the scheme of things. Immediate result=nice, net result=numberwang.
We also failed to break down the lower league sides within that run, which diminished the achievement a bit. I just think we sorely lack a plan B. We were good against the top sides because we have quality in the side, but we don’t have that surefire goalscorer that can win a game against the lower league.

We also failed to break down the lower league sides within that run, which diminished the achievement a bit. I just think we sorely lack a plan B. We were good against the top sides because we have quality in the side, but we don’t have that surefire goalscorer that can win a game against the lower league.

What I'm looking for right now is if we can at least be consistent on defense, which is the theme we're currently riding from pre-season. If we can maintain that, at least it's something to work with and there's some consistency somewhere to build off. Gotta' score some goals, though...COYB

I fell asleep at half time - 1.00am - and fast forwarded through the second half in the morning because I was impatient to find out what happened.

I was going to watch it in full later, but after reading all the miseryguts thoughts here I haven't bothered. I might have a look tomorrow to see for
myself how the two new lads went.

I thought Coleman looked OK early and put a couple of good crosses in, so I voted for him in the poll.

Just in case you haven’t already voted for your Man of the Match, you have till 5pm Thursday afternoon to do so... every vote counts, don’t waste it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.