• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I haven't done my rankings yet:

MOTM: Picks - nine this is england sequels out of ten
2nd: Mina - eight LAPD mugshots out of ten
3rd: Digne - seven ah-he-hoh-he-hohs out of ten

1st game of season where we usually start as slow as hell :-( Been about 6 years since we didnt draw our opening game of season :-( Its an away point anyhow but we over complicated stuff, missed lots of good chances while on top but Mina, Keane and Pickford were solid :) Glyffi and Coleman were poor :-( Coleman as captain should have been in Schneiderlins ear and Refs etc when he started losing the cool and now his the scapgoat despite playing ok up to red mist :-( Another day we'd won comfortably against them so not too stressed out ! New lads need time to settle to league Kean looks like he'll hit ground running too :) Poor decisions and sloppy at time but football being played nice at times

It was a so, so start. Disappointing to not get the win but after going down to 10 men it could have been worse.

The defence seemed fairly solid, the attack didn't really achieve much. Too early to expect much from the new signings, hopefully, Kean will get more minutes next week and we can try and push on and create more chances.

Usual point at palace. We dont lose there much but we dont tend to win there either.
We're on the board with a point after losing a player.
We'll get better.

Was always a potential banana skin today. Happy with a point after Schneiderlin getting sent off; underwhelming start to the season.

Hopefully next week things will pick up.

Look on the bright side. Unbeaten and with nil goals conceded. Windy conditions, first game of the season, Gomes injury, red card for Schneids and to top it all fussy Moss as referee.
Is it one of the new rules that, if the ball hits the ref, the game is stopped and the ball given to the team which isn't Everton? Or did I read that wrong?

Didn't see it but sounds like a very opening game of the season type of game. Especially with all the new players coming in it was always going to take time.

Coleman as captain should have been in Schneiderlins ear and Refs etc

I've said this until I'm purple in the face: Coleman is too nice to be a captain, ditto Jags, Phil Nev was closer to what we need, but just a terrible player.

I hasten to add that Big Dave would have sparked Schneids before the ref pulled the first yellow.

Probably just going to spend the money to watch untelevised matches on stream. Should have known better that this thread would be the worst way to figure out what happened. You would have thought it was 10-0 to Palace in here. Kneejerking and cryarsing and slating new players after 30 minutes, unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.