Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to see Kean get a few minutes tomorrow, can't see us starting with him. We struggled to create chances at Selhurst Park last season so he may be needed earlier.

Game could have a bit of an edge because of the Zaha bid. Palace didn't make much of a mark in the transfer window despite them really struggling last season.

Hopefully a win full of exciting attacking play from us.

I remember us having to play a game wearing Luton's away strip in the early 90's. You wouldn't get that nowadays, probably be in violation of a sponsorship deal! We won (1-0 I think)!

I can see us winning this fairly comfortably for the simple reason that Palace are cack and we are better than them.

Not sure if he will risk Kean tomorrow but would be nice to see him even if its just for the last 20.

Give it to them blues.

unlikely we are probably scouring everton1 and 2 for whats left of the sale items and printing the names on the back for the players.... thats why they released the squad numbers today!!!! I am looking forward to seeing 'Bernrard' wearing the number 112 jersey tomorrow in a 3XL womens.
Screenshot_20190809-164332_WhatsApp.jpg
It could be worse!

Should beat Palace.... Come 4.45 tomorrow no doubt i’ll be calling for heads to roll!

Looking forward to the fume! COYB

Probably end 2-2 like most of our opening day fixtures seem too, although they are normally against newly promoted sides

Without Zaha they’ll be unlikely to pose much of a threat as Benteke, Ayew and Wickham aren’t up to the necessary standard of the league.
Sounds similar to DCL, Niasse and Tosun
Got to be 0-0
If either team scores it will show how bad their defence is

Status
Not open for further replies.