Cringeworthy or a great deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm far from Kenwrights biggest fan and I am not saying this is an amazing deal as theatre aint my bag but the idea in principle is excellent and something like this should be a common occurrence. Ideas such as -

Purchase the 3rd strip ( adult ) and receive 20% discount on all training gear.

take your son/daughter the game and receive cinema tickets half price for that weekend at a local cinema.

I know they are just 2 basic ideas but you get the jist of things I am saying Everton could look into. Even going further as spend £100 in the club shop to receive a £20 off voucher for Nike football boots.

Just my little input anyway chaps

Well done Bill. A blue perk that will be of interest to some. Always enjoyed the film. After bringing in some more cultured players, is he trying to culturally enrich the fans?

As was said earlier, clubs should do more of this added value stuff with tie-ins.

Chris Moyles and Mel C were in the original tour. If they're still in it, its worth seeing, in a bad way, Chris Moyles as King Herod !!!

Got to be honest though, this whole cringeworthy this, cringeworthy that, thing is starting to get right on my tits.

Know the answer to a dead hard question in school, but wont put their hand up to answer, just incase theyre judged? #EvertonThat

Status
Not open for further replies.