Craig Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it in good condition authority that he serves as Allardyces spitoon. When BFS has finished with his wad of wrigleys, he glances at Shakespear, who opens his gob like a giant mutant chick to let BFS gob his used chewy into it!

Shakespear, then walks to the car park, regurgitates the chewy and he, Lee and Ferguson then peruse it to try and forecast Sam’s tactics for the next match!

When he was at the last game I heard him say to Sam
“eh Sam, do you fancy a pie”

“Does a bear poo in the woods Craigy son??? Hahahaha” said Sam.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

“Of course mate, because I am Sam and I am reknowned for loving pies. So much so that those comedians on GOT like to make lots of references to it, even if they’re not funny at all!!” said Sam.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

“Now what are you waiting for sonny go and get me that pie will you. Oh and don’t forget the gravy chuck! Hahahahaha” said Sam.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

“Of course mate, because I am Sam and I am reknowned for loving pies. So much so that those comedians on GOT like to make lots of references to it, even if they’re not funny at all!!” said Sam.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

“Now what are you waiting for sonny go and get me that pie will you. Oh and don’t forget the gravy chuck! Hahahahaha” said Sam.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

If pies be the food of love eat on.

Reactions: Tak
One ofthe better coaches at the club. Ferguson on the other hand should have seen the door a long time ago.

I agree on this, Ferguson qualified because he was a former player and fans icon but we need the right people in these roles. Yes its fine having him at the club but i cant see him being a good coach, Everton in the community should be for him

I agree on this, Ferguson qualified because he was a former player and fans icon but we need the right people in these roles. Yes its fine having him at the club but i cant see him being a good coach, Everton in the community should be for him

Can you tell me how many Everton training sessions you have watched mate?

It must be loads if you can determine that Ferguson is not a good coach.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.

“Hahahahaha” said Craig.
what on earth have I walked into here...

Status
Not open for further replies.