Craig Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelladevil

Player Valuation: £750k
Does anybody know what he actually does? My understanding is that he sits in the stand and as such has an elevated view of the team which enables him to consider the shape of the team and individual performances. One would imagine that when he is in telephone/headset communication with Fathead he passes on his views about the tactics and how they are working during a game. On Saturday we were being excruciatingly castrated before a television audience of millions and the humiliation and anger of us the fans was unbearable. The reaction from our tactical genius was what exactly? Nothing. Absolutely nada. Zilch. At 1 - 0 down after 6 minutes and being ripped apart you would expect there would be some sort of thought process to consider that the team shape was wrong and needed changing. At 2 - 0 after 14 minutes you would definitely start to think something along those lines. At 3 - 0 down after 19 minutes it would be irresponsible to not think of changing something drastically. At 4 - 0 down and having seen no attempt whatsoever to change anything until half-time, the only conclusion you can draw is that he and Fathead are utterly brain-dead and inept. I've never felt so angry as an Everton fan at the way a bunch of crooks have moved in and are being paid millions to do absolutely FA. It is a disgrace that our wonderful club is being ruined by these charlatans.

I guess it could be a case of:

Gives advice on tactical changes - Sam doesn't listen
Gives no advice.

We will never know. None of us fans are any where near as qualified as these guys, yet we all know if you 2-3 nil down your game plan isn't working so change shape asap! nope not sam.

Does anybody know what he actually does? My understanding is that he sits in the stand and as such has an elevated view of the team which enables him to consider the shape of the team and individual performances. One would imagine that when he is in telephone/headset communication with Fathead he passes on his views about the tactics and how they are working during a game. On Saturday we were being excruciatingly castrated before a television audience of millions and the humiliation and anger of us the fans was unbearable. The reaction from our tactical genius was what exactly? Nothing. Absolutely nada. Zilch. At 1 - 0 down after 6 minutes and being ripped apart you would expect there would be some sort of thought process to consider that the team shape was wrong and needed changing. At 2 - 0 after 14 minutes you would definitely start to think something along those lines. At 3 - 0 down after 19 minutes it would be irresponsible to not think of changing something drastically. At 4 - 0 down and having seen no attempt whatsoever to change anything until half-time, the only conclusion you can draw is that he and Fathead are utterly brain-dead and inept. I've never felt so angry as an Everton fan at the way a bunch of crooks have moved in and are being paid millions to do absolutely FA. It is a disgrace that our wonderful club is being ruined by these charlatans.
Couldn't agree more mate. All jobs for the boys and our thick as fluck board have had well had off.

As far as I can tell he gets a fantastic view to see us get pummelled. He then passes this information on so the exact same thing can happen the next time we play a decent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.