crafty midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan De La Pena, Lassana Diarra, Daniel Carvalho, Simone Perrotta, Aimo Diana, Johan Vogel, Alberto Aquiliani, Quiaqierralli (sp), Pablo Aimar, Diego, Lincoln, Santana.

God theres loads.. lol

Also what about Flamini what happened to him I thought he wanted to leave arsenal has he left or what?

Ivan De La Pena, Lassana Diarra, Daniel Carvalho, Simone Perrotta, Aimo Diana, Johan Vogel, Alberto Aquiliani, Quiaqierralli (sp), Pablo Aimar, Diego, Lincoln, Santana.

God theres loads.. lol
Now there is one I would love to see in the Royal Blue shirt.

Maybe Daniele de Rossi as well.

Van Der Vaart aswell, there are some gems hidden in the German league and I'm sure none of them would say no to a move to the premiership.

Also I think we should give Pienaar a real run out lets see what the kid's made of he's supposed to be quite crafty replacing osman in the starting line up for him. will not be too damaging defensively as they are both the same build. But if Pienaar can re-create the form he had whilst at Ajax then what would be the point in searching for the next big thing if he's already at Goodison.

Last edited:

Mozart
Matias Delgado
Samir Nasri
Daneile Dessena
Montilivio
David Pizzaro

But most of all I would love to see Daniel Carvalho here. Fantastic player

I think Nolans got a bit of everything to his game.

box to box

can pass the ball

scores goals

good in the air

hard tackler

what more do you need, he's like stevey g but not as good :)

we've got all the craft and trickery in pienaar and arteta

I'd be happy with somone like Appiah, or even Diuop or Vogel, like Zero and others I suspect we may already have the crafty type in Pienaar. I've love to see us try, perhaps in a Carling Cup game, a midfield of:

Jags (holding), Arteta, Pienaar and Cahill.

senegal vs france. world cup 2002.

quite a while ago really, all that new vieira bollocks turned out to be just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.