corporate hospitality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually went to the 'tent' about 4 years ago, it was an excellent day. I think it was about £115 but that included a FREE BAR!!!!

Needless to say the 2nd half is a distant memory but I got to meet several of the 95 cup winning team including Parky and Joe Royal, we played West Ham (father in laws team) and we won (2-0 I think). We had a bet on first goal scorer and that won and we also entered the raffle for the former players foundation and I won a signed print from the '95 cup final.

All in all an excellent day (made even more amusing with a drunken rant with a faulty toll booth on the way home) but they don't offer the free bar for that price anymore!!

That really is your Ferrari isnt mate!

*Takeover!

Yes it is Neiler, guilty as charged, had it for about two years, was going to bring it down to the gasworks last week but may have taken something away from what was an excellent night.

Last edited:
don't know about the others but that club everton in the tent isn't up to much and the food portions would'nt feed a rabbit.

They should get Ray Mears in the tent - choppin up and cookin a few stray dogs that he trapped on County Road

Status
Not open for further replies.