2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.5 mill is gross negligence by wolves.

Honestly, I do not know how true is 4.5mil. I always thought it was 10mil.

Maybe there was some upfront loan fees which was quite high? so perhaps, in total it was closer to the 10mil valuation by Wolves.

If not 4.5mil is a steal for an experienced starting CB (for the last few seasons with Wolves) in Premier League

Maybe there was some upfront loan fees which was quite high? so perhaps, in total it was closer to the 10mil valuation by Wolves.

If not 4.5mil is a steal for an experienced starting CB (for the last few seasons with Wolves) in Premier League

Surely we have paid a sizeable loan fee that was effectively a down payment

Surely we have paid a sizeable loan fee that was effectively a down payment

Yeah, whatever the transfer fee is at the end of season, you can guarantee that we've paid something for this season also. Not gonna speculate on figures.

I actually think we targeted Coady not just because he's a good player, but also because he had a real desire to play for us. that will have helped our bargaining position no end.

Going for players with a real desire to play for us has been one of the impressive things about our business this summer. Onana spoke abut it, Gueye said he wanted to come home, and I reckon Coady pushed for this move in a way he wouldn't have done if say a Leicester had come in for him. Actually, thinking about it, there MUST have been other interested parties? I'd also be interested to know how determined Tarks was to come here, because likewise I'm sure he had other offers, but can't say I've really read or heard anything about his move other than the obvious - we signed him for free, he was out of contract.

It's true

That's the agreed buy option

We will have paid a loan fee and will be paying his wages in full though

Status
Not open for further replies.