Coaching trio Depart

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of an earpiece
2008-2013 RIP
3197236552-soccer-barclays-premier-league-stoke-city-v-everton-britannia-stadium.jpg

Best bit of news so far....Chris 'Never Improved A Keeper' has gone....De Gea will be totally underwhelmed by next weekend.....and imagine Roundy explaining the great " run into the channels" pep talk to RVP.

I'm all for a clean sweep. Although hoping Alan Irvine keeps his role, ditto Duncan.

I'm not bothered with them going. I'd happily exchange them for the men Moyes got rid off, if I could.

Really not that bothered about Round or Woods.

Round'y came in and did nothing to improve Everton, we atcually seemed a lot worse tactically with Irvine. Although we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, he did just seem to agree with everything Moyes said.

Meanwhile Woods has been a good coach, but quite clearly something has been missing in the past year or so. Tim Howard's form has dipped, all the other second choice goalkeepers have been poor. We need someone new... hopefully that person aint a wigan GK Coach....

Anyone know what is happening to our current chief scout?

Robbie Cooke is supposedly going with Moyes.

'Chief Scout' is a bit of a general title though, I would guess Moyes mostly relies on Cooke for opposition reports, player weaknesses, strengths etc and for scouting particular players that he might be bringing in. He isn't the kind of scout to go wandering around Europe watching the Dutch Second Division!

Seems Martinez now has Reeves to do that for him.

We're 3 coaches down on what we had a month ago... Weir, Holden (sacked?) and Lumsden.

Also heard that Graham Barrow turned down the move here to stay with Coyle at Wigan.

Hardly groundbreaking, but would expect Martinez to either promote Stubbs or look to bring another in?

Also heard that Graham Barrow turned down the move here to stay with Coyle at Wigan.

Hardly groundbreaking, but would expect Martinez to either promote Stubbs or look to bring another in?

would like sheedy to be promoted, if he wants it that is.

Think I'll remember Lumsden for the awkward one-twos he plays on the penalty spot when the players are having shooting practice during the warmup.

Half the time the ball ended up in the Gwladys 'cos of his dodgy layoff!

Status
Not open for further replies.