Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting to see the SFA move now; they are voting on a points per game average to determine the result of the season, across every division, settling Titles, Europe and relegation. If this was to go ahead and get approved by clubs & UEFA (as a valid nomination for clubs to compete in European cups next season); I could see this being adopted across a lot of leagues.

The PL requires a 14 club majority, should the vote on something similar & I would imagine they would get over the line here as it would bring the desired closure to proceedings for most. One thing UEFA have said is void and reselect last years teams as the qualifiers for Europe will not be accepted, I would guess they would view this, given it as an outcome from this season with more favour.

What a load of crap. If you’re going to make stuff up then at least make it believable.

interesting to see the SFA move now; they are voting on a points per game average to determine the result of the season, across every division, settling Titles, Europe and relegation. If this was to go ahead and get approved by clubs & UEFA (as a valid nomination for clubs to compete in European cups next season); I could see this being adopted across a lot of leagues.

The PL requires a 14 club majority, should the vote on something similar & I would imagine they would get over the line here as it would bring the desired closure to proceedings for most. One thing UEFA have said is void and reselect last years teams as the qualifiers for Europe will not be accepted, I would guess they would view this, given it as an outcome from this season with more favour.

Seeing as UEFA might have to scrap the CL and EL, your last paragraph is specious at best.

What a load of crap. If you’re going to make stuff up then at least make it believable.

Which part? The SFA is straight of the Sky Sports headlines and ticker & the UEFA point is from direct from a Cerefin (Uefa president) interview where he said that voiding and re submitting the previous years teams may not be accepted by Uefa.....

"I don't think this is the right move, as solidarity is not a one-way street," Ceferin told German TV station ZDF. "You cannot just ask for solidarity and then just decide however it fits you at that moment. And I must say that they, and the ones who might decide that way, risk of not being able to play in European competitions next year."

Again, all I am trying to do here, is share the relevant news to the thread, which I think it is.

Which part? The SFA is straight of the Sky Sports headlines and ticker & the UEFA point is from direct from a Cerefin (Uefa president) interview where he said that voiding and re submitting the previous years teams may not be accepted by Uefa.....

"I don't think this is the right move, as solidarity is not a one-way street," Ceferin told German TV station ZDF. "You cannot just ask for solidarity and then just decide however it fits you at that moment. And I must say that they, and the ones who might decide that way, risk of not being able to play in European competitions next year."

Again, all I am trying to do here, is share the relevant news to the thread, which I think it is.

No - you're trying to wind people up.

I could be jumping to conclusions of course just spidey senses tingling. Lots of love in for Rafael being our manager, defending Firmino in the Holgate biz, diving in the new stadium thread, lives almost exclusively now in this thread...

Wonder who this could be? He went on ignore some time ago when he had a pop at someone’s Mum on here for going back to work in the NHS at the moment, then tried to backtrack and made out it was just a joke!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.