Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them have it. Would be a huge anti climax. They are not going to be able to celebrate when there are bodies piling up in the streets. Does not seem important now

Not fair in what way? I think we have to realise that the premier league do not care about the clubs in the middle right now; which is sadly where we find ourselves. They’ll want a champion, they’ll want European places sorted and the issue of relegation resolved. And they’ll want all of this sorted so as to avoid very expensive lawsuits and complications.

Don’t agree with any of this myself which is why I said the measures in the article reek of trying to keep everyone happy.

On all other clubs mate

Telegraph saying Liverpool are gonna be given the title if league is cancelled
I thought the wording was likely to be awarded .... it's all paper talk .

I wont believe it until I see undoctored photographic evidence and even then I wont believe it .

It will always be a non award in my eyes , I relish the thought of reminding the RS of that at every available opportunity lol

I wont believe it until I see undoctored photographic evidence and even then I wont believe it .

It will always be a non award in my eyes , I relish the thought of reminding the RS of that at every available opportunity lol

the asterisk season , they wouldn’t have won it simple as . It’s like those schools where everyone gets a medal on sports day “ah well done you “

The season needs to be completed to comply with the tv deals.

Awarding them the title will complete the season and the teams will sanction it.

Expect a bigger league next season with the likes of Leeds and West Brom added to the premier league.

The season needs to be completed to comply with the tv deals.

Awarding them the title will complete the season and the teams will sanction it.

Expect a bigger league next season with the likes of Leeds and West Brom added to the premier league.

Why should Leeds and West Brom be the two that come up?

Status
Not open for further replies.