Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeds players voluntarily taking a pay cut. Birmingham players asked to take wage freeze.
Meanwhile premier league teams starting to cut wages of non essential staff. Premier league players still earning their big money. No wonder their is no bond between players and supporters

I have the courtesy to answer your question and give some logical reasons why I think it should be continued and all you can say is... "oh wait I know why" you must be a red. It's childish and nonsensical, i've outlined my logic why I dont think it should be voided if avoidable, something you are yet to do, to the best of my knowledge

again answer this.....

If football gets going with a new season (after voiding) in august (or August 2021 for that matter) and there is another breakout of coronavirus in Jan/Feb, what then? Void that one and go again the next august & the same the year after, void again & then year after that.....

its pretty simple. I will break it down for you...
You void the current season as we don’t know when we can start a new one. And then if/when we do and if it arises again then we look at it. It’s easier now as of now to void end of.

This isn't really anything to do with us but how ridiculous is it that spurs cut the wages of non playing staff yet dont touch those being paid umpteen times the whole of the non playing staffs yearly wages. We live in a sick world. I would like to think that if i was a spurs player i would offer a reduction in my wages so that those being paid less didn't have to suffer a reduction in wages which I'm sure a lot cant afford.

Yes you'd think it any Spurs player has anything about him, amazed Son hasn't paid them all himself as he's made out to be done kind of Saint at Spurs. :)

Of course, without a doubt but will it be without the restrictions, China today, opens shops etc one minute then orders them to close, without a vaccine our "freedoms" may still be restricted?
A has been stated by the Irish and the British Governments ,the lid on these restrictions will be lifted and put back on as necessary
It could be years before we get back to what we now consider normal
Question:
When the pubs re open would you be happy to bring your 80 yr old gran out for Sunday lunch in a packed pub ??

Status
Not open for further replies.