Christian Bolaños

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions of people who are paid good money to do their job, Is GreatDane a scout? I don't know. But the people who get paid good money to scout for everton have stronger reason for their opinions to be right over some guys on a forum.

Well, I've seen him for his first club in Denmark (Odense) - where he didn't cut it - and in Norway (on the telly every other week) and for Copenhagen live or on TV since he joined (if the matches didn't crash with Evertons fixtures).

My humble opinion (I watched him in Parken yesterday) would be that he wont make it to be a regular starter and is too expensive to bring over as a back-up player.

Are you listening, Moyes? I told you to sign Agger the year before (when he was around £1m).

Opinions of people who are paid good money to do their job, Is GreatDane a scout? I don't know. But the people who get paid good money to scout for everton have stronger reason for their opinions to be right over some guys on a forum.

But why you have such opinions on lads on a forum whose opinions are based on first rate info mate?

In my opinion mate someone who's watched some of his games over a number of games can form a good opinion on this player and if he'll make it into our team, I'll always listen to that opinion like.

He wears a head band, there will never be an Everton player that wears a headband. McFadden tried a ponytail and it got cut off, We are Everton FFS No ponytails, no headbands, no snoods and no kopites, that is all.

I think AaronTheBlue is David Moyes and the reason he's so upset is because he already put the bid in

AndyGrays post had more to it, and i'm more inclined to agree with him, because as he's said he's seen him play multiple times, and in different leagues, GreatDanes was more of 'i've seen him a couple of times, and the danish league isn't great' which isnt much to go by, Sorry for not going along with what some guys on a forum say.

AndyGrays post had more to it, and i'm more inclined to agree with him, because as he's said he's seen him play multiple times, and in different leagues, GreatDanes was more of 'i've seen him a couple of times, and the danish league isn't great' which isnt much to go by, Sorry for not going along with what some guys on a forum say.

You will never make the debating team.

Why you apologising mate? It's all just opinions isn't it? I'm of the opinion that someone's first hand opinion is worth listening to on this player and in your opinion we should just sign him despite the aforementioned opinion of someone who's watched him.

I get your point about him being just 1m and us needing a winger but money is tight mate. Desperate to see a decent winger too but for 1m in my opinion it will be hard to sign one. I'm sure that's the opinion of many fellow blues too.

My apology was sarcastic.

And also i don't think we shoud just sign him, in my previous post i stated if our SCOUTS think he's worth taking a risk on, then i'm all for it, if they don't, i don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.