Christian Bolaños

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who follows Fc Copenhagen, I can tell you that Bolanos has been a regular since arriving from Norway.

I would say he's among the 5 best players in the danish league. I'm not sure that's enough to start for Everton, but he would be a good squad player.

First post, just to clarify some of the things written in this thread

We need at least one more flair player, we only have one unless Osman grows his hair and wears orange boots.

As someone who follows Fc Copenhagen, I can tell you that Bolanos has been a regular since arriving from Norway.

I would say he's among the 5 best players in the danish league. I'm not sure that's enough to start for Everton, but he would be a good squad player.

First post, just to clarify some of the things written in this thread

Thanks. Appreciate your educated opinion.

If we're looking at Scandinavia/Scandinavian players we should be looking at is 19 year old Mushuga Bakenga who now plays for Club Brugge, was scouted by a few in England before his move in January to the Belgian side, seen him play a few times and he has natural talent, can play in a variety of positions but is predominantly a striker/attacking midfielder. Obviously will never happen because Moyes doesn't even like our own young players let alone bringing in more

plus we need more afros at Goodison

bakenga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.