Christian Bolaños

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Danish league is bad, and this guy as far as I know is not a regular, so we should stay away from him.

Why.. just because he's danish? an english person could say they think Leighton Baines is crap, doesn't mean it's true.

For around 1m it'd be worth taking a risk, we need a winger.

Why.. just because he's danish? an english person could say they think Leighton Baines is crap, doesn't mean it's true.

For around 1m it'd be worth taking a risk, we need a winger.

hey man i have seen you around and noticed you are an an angry type of guy. Let me allow you some time to mend the error of your ways or with the might of my web by god you will pay.

Despite that goal and the following music being boss, we have to take Great Dane's word for it here.

So lets assume the following sales will happen:

Baines - Man Utd £20 m.
Fellaini - Chelsea £25 m.
Cahill - Dubai £1 m.
Jagielka - Arsenal £10 m.
Yobo - Fenerbache £3 m.

Who would you want as replacements and how would you spend the money?

What I would do:

Chris Gunther for LB - £3-4 m.
James McCarthy for DM - £10-12 m.
Steven Pienaar for AMC/LM - £3-4 m.
James Morrison for RM - £10 m.
Lewis Holtby for AMC/LM - £8-9 m.

That would still leave some money for the bank. IMO Duffy would be cover for CB, and Rodwell would provide competion for the DM positions.

This doesn't do his argument much good though Ijjy.

And, one person's opinion is going to be different to anothers, i'm not going to base my opinion on him just because ONE person who comes from Denmark and has seen him play a couple of times says he isn't good enough, another Danish person who'se seen him play could say different, so it's pretty pointless basing your own opinion on someone elses own, given the circumstance.

And, one person's opinion is going to be different to anothers, i'm not going to base my opinion on him just because ONE person who comes from Denmark and has seen him play a couple of times says he isn't good enough, another Danish person who'se seen him play could say different, so it's pretty pointless basing your own opinion on someone elses own, given the circumstance.

So would you rather take you opinion from the one YouTube clip we have and say its worth taking a chance on him for £1m (your words) or take advice from someone who has actually seen him play?

Your arguement is flawed.

What are you basing your 'take a chance on him' on?

**points fingers to eyes to signify keeping close watch**

**double vaults off side of building onto passing greyhound express bus**

Considering i havent even watched the youtube clip it's not really flawed, if we ARE in for him, it means our scouts have watched him, and deemed him good enough, if they think it's worth taking a chance on him for 1m, then i do, if not, then fair enough, i'm not bothered if he signs or if he doesnt, we DO need wingers though, and i guess that's why we are being linked with him.

Considering i havent even watched the youtube clip it's not really flawed, if we ARE in for him, it means our scouts have watched him, and deemed him good enough, if they think it's worth taking a chance on him for 1m, then i do, if not, then fair enough, i'm not bothered if he signs or if he doesnt, we DO need wingers though, and i guess that's why we are being linked with him.

So you seem to be basing your opinion of him on others opinions.

Hello mate. Why you forming an opinion on third party opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.