Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Davies

Votes: 51 27.0%
  • Funes Mori

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost thats it, next game please. We are still on course for Europe. 6th-8th is an Improvement from last years. We obviously need to buy January. Goaler not good enough, he saves some impossible ones but as against Burnley is to blame for others

Hindsight's nice.

The way Chelsea 'dominated us in every aspect' as the sports pages are putting it (not that I disagree), I can't help but think we should have abandoned trying to equal them, and instead focussed on one single aspect, like we did at City. Maybe without Gueye it wasn't an option though.

Hopefully there will be kicks up everyone's backsides and we play like a new squad after the break.

Hindsight's nice.

The way Chelsea 'dominated us in every aspect' as the sports pages are putting it (not that I disagree), I can't help but think we should have abandoned trying to equal them, and instead focussed on one single aspect, like we did at City. Maybe without Gueye it wasn't an option though.

Hopefully there will be kicks up everyone's backsides and we play like a new squad after the break.

The result was the same we should have had v City. That result papered over the cracks this team has...Stek was incredible that day...and I'm not even talking about the pens.

Say what you will about the Moyes era. After a first half like that you'd know he'd get them in at half time and we'd give a better account of ourselves second half. Can't blame Koeman though, Martinez turned these soft unfortunately. Koeman's only had 11 games.​

We were on the wrong end of 4-0 hidings by Aston Villa, West Brom and Bolton.

Chelsea were good. We were poor. some players need to look at themselves after that game.
Some players not up to the standard of where us as fans want us to be.
Sad to say that Tom Davies showed in a short cameo what a number of our players lack mentally .
Glad of the international break tbh . good excuse to take a break from it all. mentally draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.