Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Davies

Votes: 51 27.0%
  • Funes Mori

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or midfield is pretty lame though and creating absolutely nothing, are we really missing Gana this much?

Strootman, William C. We need a new CM. Gana will play of course. Get rid of the like of Barry (end of season), Cleverley and Gibson etc.

I don't get what they have to do with us being crap tonight.

The RS played Chelsea two months ago. Any side would (and has) get ripped apart by Chelsea at the moment.

We've just bent over and taken it so far though.
I never brought them up, in my defence.

How come every time the RS go to the top grounds they try to attack and win the game yet we always camp in our own half to try and avoid defeat and nearly always fail dismally? Is it "small club" mentality?

[QUOTE="BigBlueConk, post: 4994076, member: 4236" first on on MOTD And not for reasons we would like :mad:[/QUOTE]

I love you really Everton.

Jagielka, Steklenburg and Coleman that's the boys to blame for that inept garbage. Woeful keeping and woeful defending from the other 2.

My guess Cleverly and Barkley will probably still get the majority.
It's everyone's fault. Barry lost the ball too easy for their first. Lukaku looks like pukaku again where the ball just ricochets off him all the time. cleverly has been cleverly. keeper should do better for 2. fines mori plays one if them on for one. jags gives the corner away. Coleman isn't tight enough for the hazard goal. they've all been utter drivel. even when we have the ball we don't look like we know what to do with it beyond giving it to Lukaku or bolasie.

It wouldn't bother me so much if the players went out there and tried to make a difference and show some pride. Jogging to every ball, horrible passes, etc. I'd like to see one Everton player get fed up and start yelling at his teammates and getting in people's faces. But it's a team of nice guys.

We're being tonked by a team in form, that have a squad full of quality. Perhaps a wake-up call to the job that has to be done regarding our paper thin squad. No strength in depth, too many players either past their best or simply not good enough. A rebuilding job is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.