• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate them all
Wouldnt care a toss if none of them played again for us
Embarrassing
Disgraceful
Insulting

Player v player ours were probably on a bigger weekly wage than theirs.
They really earn their dough do ours. Value for money. Jeeez.

Worst performance this season but I have to say i think Mina should start games like this. Keane hasn't got the mentality to play away games. Sidibes form has completely gone the last month or so. I'm not sure what he does from here? Does he try full tilt to get us into Europe or do we take a look at some youth, the likes of Gordon and kean and others getting a chance?

I would have voted Pickford for MoM but his name isn't on the Poll! He had no chance for any of the goals and stopped the final score being even more embarrasing. Plus he had a shot on target in the 93rd minute.

A turgid performance from most of the team with too many misplaced passes, too many backward passes, too many missed tackles. To be fair to DCL and Richie they were given no service and when they did get the ball Richie especially was immediately fouled. Overall no pace or accuracy. Three of the four goals were from unopposed shots, no closing down from our players. Bring on the redmen, I can't wait :drunk:

We’ve been riding our luck for weeks, well we k ow now luck runs out. When we play a good team that put us in our place. Who’s up next? I’m worried.

I still think we could go down :( The rubbish teams below us can get the odd win at the big six stadiums. We can't.

Have to beat one of Villa/AFCB. No guarantees, as we said that about Sheff U and Norwich

We’ll never go down. We are consigned to mid table mediocrity for all time. We’ll throw more hundreds of millions at it but have to endure dross like Wolves, Burnley, Sheff Utd and Leicester finish above us season after season.

Season was over before Carlo even came in. Just chalk it off, get through to May and start from scratch in the Summer.

We were 3 points off 5th and a possible Champions League spot a couple of weeks ago.

Now, I was one of the few putting that in context at the time and saying we wouldn't get Champions League Football, but we should 100% be aiming for Europa League Football next season, even now.

A failure to achieve Europa League Football next year, from this position, will be an abject failure on Carlo's part.

...as I pointed out in the Gomes thread yesterday, we really lack any athleticism in CM. Indeed, we lack athleticism in key defensive areas.

From that starting line up, you run past Bernard, Sigurdsson, Gomes, Davies, Digne, and Keane you’re in the clear. It was easy playing against wardrobes for Chelsea today, and keeping two up front when we were clearly getting overrun was puzzling.

Went for Richarlison for MoM, he’s miles our best player in terms of quality and attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.