Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could do scouting like Brighton too, shopping all over the world for Japanese wingers and Ecuadorian midfielders. but we don't or can't.

it's almost like the board don't trust our scouts too, and would u?
Brighton is a great example because the one thing they've famously not been able to do is find a striker to match the quality of the rest of the team which just shows how difficult it is to identify these players that some people on here would have you believe are all over the place. I can think of Jurgen Locadia Florin Andone Percy Tau Andy Zaqiri and Deniz Undav that have all failed there and there might be more before they've struck gold with Evan Ferguson.

One of which doesn't happen to be scoring goals.

I'm genuinely astonished at how low the expectations have sunk for some fans.

The more things are accepted the more behavioural patterns match. Make no mistake loads will be content with mid table finishes for a few years. It’s the 1990s and 2000s on repeat. Only difference being a new stadium is actually being built this time.

Maupay (PL+Champ): 2.57 games per goal, 1.95 games per goal involvement
Adams (PL + Champ): 2.87 games per goal, 1.99 games per goal involvement

Maupay (Career): 2.54 games per goal, 1.96 games per goal involvement
Adams (Career): 2.67 games per goal, 1.94 games per goal involvement

So basically, the only way Maupay is better than Adams is if we get relegated, which we'd have a greater chance of doing playing Maupay, cracking.
Stop this please nymz. It all looks bad

We will see.

Ok mate, if you’re happy with striker’s scoring 5 goals a season that’s your lookout

Mate you know how many strikers from the bottom half of the table score 10 goals last season?

Awoniyi
Eze (winger)
Rodrigo

Finding a striker who scores 5 to 8 goals in the bottom half of the table/at our level is very much a good thing.

And from those 3...the majority of the fanbase wouldn't want 2 of them, even when one was a free.

Brighton is a great example because the one thing they've famously not been able to do is find a striker to match the quality of the rest of the team which just shows how difficult it is to identify these players that some people on here would have you believe are all over the place. I can think of Jurgen Locadia Florin Andone Percy Tau Andy Zaqiri and Deniz Undav that have all failed there and there might be more before they've struck gold with Evan Ferguson.
yea they overpaid for Pedro too, but he could come good with their coaching
Ferguson will in years to come be like our Seamus. bargain of da century.

Status
Not open for further replies.