Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
The Mike Bassett christmas pudding formation with Gomes in the middle as the six pence. Failing that 4-4 f****** 2 and take them to a top science institute to learn skills from Pele, Maradona and Mark Lawrenson.

4-4-2
Move up and down as a group. All this 3-9-7 and 30-1-8 bollocks causes confusion.
Also get rid of zonal marking, if the man you’re marking scores then it’s your fault.

I noticed it also causes problems when opposition stick a man in front of Pickford, nobody is there to stop them from blocking him.

Ones thing for sure the same formation that 4231 we have played on and off for five years isn't going to change our fortunes. Also continuing with the same players over and over again, we need to freshen up the side and create competition for places. Too many comfortable players in that team who lack desire in my view.

It doesn’t matter who plays or what formation

Has it dawned on you yet none of the players care. Once they realised top six was dead back in November/December they gave up

Finishing 7th or 17th doesn’t matter to any of them so why would they care? Blame whoever you want. Same every year. Nothing changes.

It doesn’t matter who plays or what formation

Has it dawned on you yet none of the players care. Once they realised top six was dead back in November/December they gave up

Finishing 7th or 17th doesn’t matter to any of them so why would they care? Blame whoever you want. Same every year. Nothing changes.
A disgrace, and I can quite believe it.

Change Pickford dropping it in his own net in the 5th minute of injury time against the RS.

That is clearly this season's 'Sliding Doors' moment... Anyone got a time machine?

I’ve long thought we would benefit from a switch to 343. We don’t seem to have a solid centreback partnership so 3 at the back might suit the less mobile types a bit better (might also suit Holgate to play on the right of a three). We have attacking full backs who struggle defending high crosses so might benefit from not having to do so. We don’t have a good midfield 2 so having the full backs supporting would help them out. We could finally ditch the number 10 and have Bernard and Lookman closer to Richarlison without as many defensive responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.