Centre Midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this as Sig can pass from deep, Gbamin seems to like this too, diag balls to fast winters breaking?

Might be too soon to play gummy. Siggy physicality and the desire to recover possession will be an asset if he sit deeper. Not sure who should partner him tho.

I think it’s time to try Bernard as number 10. Iwobi will be more effective down the wings.

Bernard, Iwobi, and sigg could all play CM with a DM next to them assuming Gomes is injured. Davies is the obvious choice. DM next match will hopefully be Delph but if not JP.

Might be too soon to play gummy. Siggy physicality and the desire to recover possession will be an asset if he sit deeper. Not sure who should partner him tho.

I think it’s time to try Bernard as number 10. Iwobi will be more effective down the wings.
This. Quick thinking, quick feet, quick release.

A Brazilian no.10 sounds good to me!

Gummy = Gbamin?

Sig can always run forwards later to hit a long shot and I like him sat deeper making good passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.