centre midfield pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.
got an eye for a pass, quick thinking, also adds height for set pieces. wont get an abundance of goals, but hopefully get us a couple.

kind of in the carrick mould, but thats quite player to put him up against. but of that ilk.
Also hope he can run where Barry can,t - hope to see less of Barry once he settles in?

Thankfully Gareth Barry, who has been excellent for us until this season, will no longer be starting games if both of Schneiderlin and Gueye are fit and available.

Didn't watch City enough early on to say too much about their pairing and Fernandinho seems to have severe discipline problems these days. Assuming Snides gets his Southampton form back, I'd rather have our pairing that the RS's or Arsenal's any day. We would be very similar from a defensive perspective as Chelsea (and fairly close IMO), United's pairing has way more creativity, but no where near the defensive ability...but their forwards know how to keep the ball better than ours, so I would say their's are different and better overall. Spurs...I personally love Dembele and Wanyama is pretty decent too. They can also go with Dier..so I'd put them ahead of us, but only slightly. Guess I'm saying mid pack then.

1 Chelsea - matic & kante

Best for me due to kante

2 Rs – Henderson & winjaldum over rated and crap

3 Spurs – dembele & wanyama beautiful pairing, a fan of both players.

4 Man city – gundongen & fernandinho gundongen a sick note and fernandinho is ok one of the weakest pairing

5 Arsenal – Coquelin & xhaka not bad

6 Man utd – carrick & pogba progba coming on and Carrick in form, excellent

7 Us – Gana & schneiderlin

I'm hoping this can be a beautiful pairing

For the sake of arguments say the above was the teams above cm paring i know it maybe different and others play 3 cm etc but........

Where does this put ours ? in ranking

1. Chelsea, United, Spurs
2. Everton
3. Liverpool, City, Arsenal

Now the 3 players in front of the midfielders...

If Besic can be fit and Barry is finished I'd use a 4 3 3 system

Coleman - Williams - Jags/Mori - Baines

Gana - Schneiderlin - Besic/Barkley
Lookman/Del - Lukaku - Mirallas/Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.