Player Valuation: £5m
1 Chelsea - matic & kante

2 Rs – Henderson & winjaldum

3 Spurs – dembele & wanyama

4 Man city – gundongen & fernandinho

5 Arsenal – Coquelin & xhaka

6 Man utd – carrick & pogba

7 Us – Gana & schneiderlin

For the sake of arguments say the above was the teams above cm paring i know it maybe different and others play 3 cm etc but........

Where does this put ours ? in ranking

1 Chelsea - matic & kante

2 Rs – Henderson & winjaldum

3 Spurs – dembele & wanyama

4 Man city – gundongen & fernandinho

5 Arsenal – Coquelin & xhaka

6 Man utd – carrick & pogba

7 Us – Gana & schneiderlin

For the sake of arguments
say the above was the teams above cm paring i know it maybe different and others play 3 cm etc but........

Where does this put ours ? in ranking

The idea of a Gana and Schneiderlin pairing excites me, but it may be worth seeing them a few times before trying to rank them.
Just a thought like. "for the sake of arguments"

Has the potential to be as good as Matic/Kante - all depends on whether they can 'gel' together or not. I'm quite excited by a Gana/Snides CM though ;)

gana doing most of the leg work with snides orchestrating it and pulling the strings...

gana getting a foot in, and snides slipping classy forward thinkers all over the midfield.

cant wait

It's difficult to comment, especially as we may not see this pairing for a few weeks. On paper I'd say it's most comparable to matic/kante which is undoubtedly a good thing. The difference clearly being the players they at Chelsea have in front of them who will get the goals and assists. Right now we don't have that. You've asked for comparisons between the top 7 centre midfield partnerships; a comparison between the top 7's front 3/4 would be a lot more telling and revealing

I was just wondering peoples opinion on how much they think the signing of Schneiderlin will help us catch up with the teams above us from where we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.