2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of God shave your head!
There is No telling some people.
My wife grew up by The Rocket at the end of the M62 and when we were courting we frequented there. There was a fella in there who beat Tosun hands down for this.

Head on, he looked like he had a full head of hair but at any other angle at all, you could see that it was basically a ‘wall with spiky hair ramparts’ around his head. Looked awful.

Anyway, get Tosun on, or out or something. Where’s the Regain money Bill?

My wife grew up by The Rocket at the end of the M62 and when we were courting we frequented there. There was a fella in there who beat Tosun hands down for this.

Head on, he looked like he had a full head of hair but at any other angle at all, you could see that it was basically a ‘wall with spiky hair ramparts’ around his head. Looked awful.

I used to go to a pub not far from there years back. There was a bloke there who appeared to have black shoe polish thickly smeared on his head. They called him Kiwi lolIn hot weather it used to kind of melt and run down his face. Bizarre :oops:

Mate I had a taxi driver who I used to use over here in Greece. It was obvious he had a wig on. Mates came over on holiday from Bootle and within 2 minutes of them being in the back seat of his cab.............. '' Jesus that's one bad syrup that''

I used to go to a pub not far from there years back. There was a bloke there who appeared to have black shoe polish thickly smeared on his head. They called him Kiwi lolIn hot weather it used to kind of melt and run down his face. Bizarre :oops:
Mate I had a taxi driver who I used to use over here in Greece. It was obvious he had a wig on. Mates came over on holiday from Bootle and within 2 minutes of them being in the back seat of his cab.............. '' Jesus that's one bad syrup that''
Don’t get me started on the fella in Billy Martin’s.

I’m certain he got his wigs from Carpet World.

I probably shouldn’t have gone so far off topic, apologies folks. lol

Blue Bill can get endless supplies of donkey hair from Jen at the blue donkey sanctuary. Golden Arteta has a lovely black mane.

Don’t get me started on the fella in Billy Martin’s.

I’m certain he got his wigs from Carpet World.

I probably shouldn’t have gone so far off topic, apologies folks. lol
I was like '' Shut up'' they went '' We said syrup in case he understood '' We get to our house and obviously they are giggling in the back cos they'd had a few bevvies on the plane. One of them leans forward, looks at me and says '' How much do we have toupee ''

The lad can't run. Stick him on the 6 yard box like The Rat did with DCL and he can finish. Does he bring enough to the team I don't know if he ever will. Then again that's half the squad really.
Sad thing his, he’s got a very powerful shot on him. Simply doesn’t bring enough to the table on the . This is a man who won goal-of-the-round in the CL too.

Maybe the PL isn’t for him.

What a player we have on our hands here.
Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.