2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve made over £100m this summer.. if we can’t get £15m from them we’ve had a nightmare.

Im almost certain I would play Jimmy Martin ahead of him at this point.

Get the utter waste of wages and his wig out the door.

Don't get me wrong, I'd play all of them before him like. I'm just saying you probably need one more than the three mentioned and out of everyone he'd be the best option. It's not like he's been the worst player we've had.

Yeah, but both DCL and Richarlison are utilised in other positions. So I'm with @ijjysmith. He's worth keeping until Jan.
Im almost certain I would play Jimmy Martin ahead of him at this point.

Get the utter waste of wages and his wig out the door.
Thing is, we have a willing buyer now.

I wonder does Marcel Brands not want to risk them (or anyone else) not coming back in for him in January.

Don't get me wrong, I'd play all of them before him like. I'm just saying you probably need one more than the three mentioned and out of everyone he'd be the best option. It's not like he's been the worst player we've had.

Hes no Niasse, but honestly hes like playing with 10 men.

Mo Keggers, DCL, Rico, Walcott, Iwobi, we have enough Strikers.

200% sell if there is any sort of opportunity. He brings absolutely nothing at all to the team on and off the bench. I'll miss trying to keep a straight face when I look at his hair but that's it.

Anything lower than £15m would be a pointless sale imo. I understand their being a worry nobody else would come in, but he's really not bad. We just have high aims, but our fans go a bit OTT with how bad our players are sometimes. I don't like us going into half a season with two young lads as our only strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.