2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for this to fall through on German deadline day when he misses the medical because we Ryanair him to Frankfurt (Hahn).

Tosun is a miles better footballer than Niasse, where things happen completely by luck than design. Main issue with Tosun is he has absolutely no pace. I genuinely think if he played every week he'd get double figures for the season. I just don't think he is quick enough for the Premier league which is why Silva doesn't play him.

Apparently he has said he wants to stay at Everton.

Absolute parasite if so - knows he aint getting a game so will suckle off the golden teet of Moshiri until his contract expires.

Orrible Galoot
And onyekuru didn’t want to join Monaco. He will go once he knows he will be sitting in the stands every week

People going way overboard about how bad he is but that said, anything approaching £10m and it's a no brainer, especially when you factor in the fact he's on £3m a year, maybe nearer £4m.

I don't think he is awful as such, it just hasn't really worked out and he is not well suited to how we want to play.

He isn’t Brands’ or Silva’s player and doesn’t suit whatever style it is we are looking to play. If a half decent bid comes in then he’s gone.

Tosun is a miles better footballer than Niasse, where things happen completely by luck than design. Main issue with Tosun is he has absolutely no pace. I genuinely think if he played every week he'd get double figures for the season. I just don't think he is quick enough for the Premier league which is why Silva doesn't play him.
Giroud has no pace but can still do a job. I like Tosun, I think he's decent as a back-up/alternative option, but don't think he's got the quality for more than a bottom half team.

Don’t see the point in selling him cheaply, unless we have to go balance the books. We have no experience in the striker position whatsoever if he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.