2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

The old thing of crap player plays well elsewhere so people change their tune about them.
I don't think he's crap he is a decent finisher with pace around him in a more direct team he will score goals. His issue with us is we don't play that way and he hasn't the pace or physicality to play for us as either the target man or the second striker. Anyway good luck to him I hope he gets 5-10 goals and they buy him we need to be making a bit of our money back.

He's never really been given a good run in the side since we signed him, would not surprise me one bit if he got 10 goals at Palace while on loan.

He's a better footballer than DCL, look how many starts DCL has had on the bounce, Cenk has never been given that.

Sounds like he had a great game yesterday, the Palace fans love him already, "put a big shift in, intelligent footballer, hold up play good, great headed goal, caused Man City defence a few problems", are some of the things being said by most of them.

He's never really been given a good run in the side since we signed him, would not surprise me one bit if he got 10 goals at Palace while on loan.

He's a better footballer than DCL, look how many starts DCL has had on the bounce, Cenk has never been given that.
He made something like 15 consecutive starts at the end of 17/18 and start of 18/19 but only scored once. He’s a decent Footballer but he never looked like being the answer for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.