2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTD sang his praises, obviously you can't judge him by highlights, but I think he is a better fit for palace. They are more reliant on counter attacks and set pieces. Tosun may not have pace, but he can link play and he can finish. They showed a nicely measured pass to Zaha on the run and he showed intelligent moving and a clinical finish for the goal.

Hodgson isn't soft and he tried to get him for awhile. He hasn't wasted time getting him involved. Let's hope hes successful there.

People love to make things up to suit their agenda. Palace play worse football than us. We can only hope that somehow he gets on the end of a few goals and they cough up the cash.

Where have I got an agenda ? I watched us yesterday and we could hardly string two passes together , or did you watch a different game ? Also Lanolin fyi we scored from a corner to, what's your point ?

Cenk Tosun had plenty of chances for Everton in various formations and didn't cut it. He'll need chances on a plate for him to rack up goals because he's hardly going to create something out of nothing. Also seen him not get into positions to score tap ins too, like last season vs Lincoln, I think it was Bernard put a ball across the 6 yard box and he was nowhere to be seen.

Where have I got an agenda ? I watched us yesterday and we could hardly string two passes together , or did you watch a different game ? Also Lanolin fyi we scored from a corner to, what's your point ?
My point - fairly obviously I would have thought - was that for all your talk of palace getting the best out of him by playing like 1970 Brazil, he scored the type of goal that he could have scored for us at any given moment.

Not sure why people are making it like this is some massive shock. He’s a decent enough player, he has scored goals for us too. Him scoring one for them doesn’t make getting rid of him the wrong move.

My point - fairly obviously I would have thought - was that for all your talk of palace getting the best out of him by playing like 1970 Brazil, he scored the type of goal that he could have scored for us at any given moment.

Not sure why people are making it like this is some massive shock. He’s a decent enough player, he has scored goals for us too. Him scoring one for them doesn’t make getting rid of him the wrong move.

Hahaha what have Palace got to do with 1970 Brazil mate, think you've gone a little overboard there.

Cenk Tosun: “Yes I enjoyed the game very much. Normally back at Everton, whenever we play against City, the manager tells me to stop working hard and to let City do what they want. It was refreshing to play in a team which actually wanted to beat them for once”
If true...its a shocking indictment...If true.

Status
Not open for further replies.