2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 76332

The British version involves Cherry Blossom and a comb.
God rest his soul (me arl fella)When this first came out you could only get it in Manchester and it came in a silver can.I was doing a gig in Sheffield and he asked me if I would pick him up a can on my way home.Went in to the shop in the middle of Manchester and asked for a can of Mane........ fella in the shop said what colour.I said silver.Got home and he was fuming,he wanted light brown and ended up with can of silver lol.I went by the can not the colours available lol R.I.P Victor Kiam lol

And this is why I'm a little disappointed as a good attitude is so important to us right now - particularly with having a world class Manager to get the best out of him. Never mind. We must have a replacement lined up...
True however he's not getting in our team again and we don't have the games now we are out of all the cups too. Plus as I said he just physically can't do a job that DCL or Richarlison do, he doesn't have the pace to press or to get into positions he's a tidy footballer but was never ever a lone target man in this league he probably suits the German or Italian league more.. And Kean needs the minutes. Plus we need to move wages off the books to address desperate areas like midfield and defence.

Good thing with this loan is that we still have: DCL, Richarlison, Kean and Niasse up front (ideally Niasse to go also) so no need for a Jan replacement....

The money saved be put towards another position.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he starts knocking them in for fun at Palace
I think their style of play will benefit him more than our style of play (whatever that currently is), and I do expect him to get a few goals over the coming months.

I wish him the best of luck as it will only benefit us financially if he improves his stock and you can only do that by scoring goals.

Wish him all the best, but I'm glad the wheels are now being put in motion to start shipping a lot of this dead wood from the club. Let's hope this is a sign of thing's to come because there's the likes of Niasse, Snides, Siggy, Walcott and Delph who also need to be shown the exit sign and not just using our club as a cash cow for there retirement fund. We need players with drive and passion to win not hangers on!

Good thing with this loan is that we still have: DCL, Richarlison, Kean and Niasse up front (ideally Niasse to go also) so no need for a Jan replacement....

The money saved be put towards another position.

Good thing about this loan is we have: DCL (average) Richarlison (not a CF) Kean (clearly not ready) and Niasse (absolutely thunder tosh) so definitely no need for a Jan replacement.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.