2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

a million quid loan! lol wow...amazing business

110k or so off the wage budget as well

giphy.gif

It is not in our interest that Palace find out quickly that he is crap. We need him to shine a bit and they cough up say £10m (robbery I know) and everyone is happy.

There will inevitably be a number of Turkish clubs whom want to retain Tosuns' services come the end of the season, regardless of how well he does at Crystal Palace.

That said, they'll want us to pay them for him so it's best for everyone if palace pay us the money

I just read about Sandro. I've tried to blank him from my mind but Echo has pointed out to me hes on 100 grand a week (cant be true surely?).
Furthermore on our payroll until 2021.
I've heard anything from £65k - 120k a week. Potentially £35m in wages by the end of his contract!!!

There will inevitably be a number of Turkish clubs whom want to retain Tosuns' services come the end of the season, regardless of how well he does at Crystal Palace.

That said, they'll want us to pay them for him so it's best for everyone if palace pay us the money

Besiktas have wanted him back for ages, he simply won't go back there.

He needs to bag a fair few goals to convince Palace or some other European club to buy him. If he doesn't then he's the new Niasse, so bad we can't give him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.