2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just find it odd that he played 90 mins 12 times in just about 2 full seasons worth of games in a system that clearly didn't suit him. Would have liked to have seen him in a 4-4-2 with crosses coming in and a more mobile partner. Still might not have worked out, but would like to have seen it at least tried.

1 in 4 slotter for us, 1 in 3 for rest of career. Currently we have DCL at 1 in 4 for us, but has played 90 mins 11 times already this season. Kean played 90 mins once and yet to slot, but 1 in 2 before joining. His record in comparison therefore wasn't that bad. I think he will do well at Palace....
We ain’t got a striker good enough to play up top on there own. Bring back 2 up top works so much better for us, DCL and richarlison with kean on the bench

He's actually a decent finisher his issue is he lacks pace and physicality to get into positions so he is reliant on others creating chances for him. But surrounded by pace and in a functional 442 he will probably do alright somewhere between 5-10 goals. I hope that means Palace buy him. It's not his fault he was a bad fit for us and the manager that bought him was sacked, he had a good attitude unlike others so good luck to him.

And this is why I'm a little disappointed as a good attitude is so important to us right now - particularly with having a world class Manager to get the best out of him. Never mind. We must have a replacement lined up...

It is actually doing my head in, is it spray on? Temporary implants? Some sort of weird wig? Driving me mad
0A34B59D-763D-4C03-B9E5-7489587BDFE6.jpeg

The British version involves Cherry Blossom and a comb.

I think that he is a pretty decent finisher , but with a severely limited lack of pace.
Always seemed to try hard (unlike some of the wasters) , so I wish him well. Just hope he doesn't score against us.

I think that he is a pretty decent finisher , but with a severely limited lack of pace.
Always seemed to try hard (unlike some of the wasters) , so I wish him well. Just hope he doesn't score against us.
He won’t be able to play against us if he’s on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.