2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I do like about ole Cenk is that he isn't afraid to take a rip out of the ball.... whether its on target or not is another question

Tosun will get goals coming off the bench like he did last season. He’s an ok back up option if Kean DCL aren’t working. I don’t know why everyone gets so down on him. He’s a third possibly fourth choice striker who loves being here, gives 100% and is actually a decent finisher. The least of our problems.
Actually I'd say having a 4th choice striker who loves being here is about the most of our problems. He loves being here because we pay him about £100k a week to do nothing. Also, for all people like to say he can finish there's been precious little evidence of it over the last 18 months.

Actually I'd say having a 4th choice striker who loves being here is about the most of our problems. He loves being here because we pay him about £100k a week to do nothing. Also, for all people like to say he can finish there's been precious little evidence of it over the last 18 months.

Who is the 3rd option? Kean / DCL and? Tosun. IMO he is on par with DCL, the youngester started this season ahead of him thanks to his performance towards the end of the season, think it will be Kean / Tosun-DCL for the season ahead

Who is the 3rd option? Kean / DCL and? Tosun. IMO he is on par with DCL, the youngester started this season ahead of him thanks to his performance towards the end of the season, think it will be Kean / Tosun-DCL for the season ahead
Richarlison. All three of them have regularly been picked above him and will continue to be I think. He’s not awful but he’s really not very good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.