2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need to bin him off...

Go with Kean + DCL this season, we have others who can fill in and offer more than him (or niasse)
Prefer Tosun to play over DCL, at least Tosun has looked like there is a chance he can score goals. All DCL is, is another defender for the opposing team, EVERYON that keep playing a striker that never ever scores.

He's suffering from the fan's frustration at the club's seeming inability to find and buy a prolific striker.

Tosun will get goals coming off the bench like he did last season. He’s an ok back up option if Kean DCL aren’t working. I don’t know why everyone gets so down on him. He’s a third possibly fourth choice striker who loves being here, gives 100% and is actually a decent finisher. The least of our problems.

Yeap, Tosun contributed with a massive three goals out of 25 appearances in the premiership last season.

I would rather keep him as an option now. Sell Niasse and reassess this fella in January or next Summer when we can replace him.

Tosun will get goals coming off the bench like he did last season. He’s an ok back up option if Kean DCL aren’t working. I don’t know why everyone gets so down on him. He’s a third possibly fourth choice striker who loves being here, gives 100% and is actually a decent finisher. The least of our problems.

Did he? I proper don't remember this, sure he scored about 2 coming off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.