2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stating that Tosun is a better footballer than Oumar Niasse does not require an amazingly ballsy attitude. Odd shout that.

Tosun made 10 starts and came on as a sub in his other 15 games. Niasse made 12 starts for Cardiff and came on as a sub in 6 games and managed 0 goals or assists. Granted, they're two very different sides and Tosun played marginally more minutes in a better side but other Cardiff players managed to score and create in those games. His contribution in those all important stats was literally zero.

Sorry, I take that back regarding your attitude. At first it appeared ballsy but now fully realised you haven't got a grip on the premiership stats at all. Misquoting stats on Niasse isn't helpful to your cause nor does it help others to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Sorry, I take that back regarding your attitude. At first it appeared ballsy but now fully realised you haven't got a grip on the premiership stats at all. Misquoting stats on Niasse isn't helpful to your cause nor does it help others to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Are the stats incorrect?

If so I'll gladly take a look at more reliable sources of information you can point me towards that will show me the assists and goals Niasse contributed during his stint of regular first team football at Cardiff last season.

Maybe then I'll stop persisting with what you seem to believe is a wildly unreasonable conclusion of believing that Tosun is a slightly better player than Niasse. It's unlikely given that I've seen them play but you never know.

Really need to bin him off...

Go with Kean + DCL this season, we have others who can fill in and offer more than him (or niasse)

It's a shame he's not more athletic. He's a pretty decent footballer with above average finishing. He's Jelevic minus that remarkable purple patch he managed to produce.
Spot on. He just isn't physically cut out for the style we want to play. He might be ok in a 442 at Brighton or a Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.