2017/18 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference being Sandro look good in training from smashing the ball, which he still does well. Tosun looks good not just because of smashing the ball, which he does well, but good interplay and ball control. Sandro's highlights never showed that.

Its not whether someone looks good in training, its why they do. Anybody at this level can look great at SOME thing, but good talent scouts look for the things that translate well to the premier league.

Good talent scouts, what are they?

He'll actually suit Fonseca's style of play mate, far as I'm concerned both Sam and Walsh know they're binbagged soon and aren't bothered about settling in a new player now.

I reckon next season he'll actually do really well for us as well.

You hearing some rumbles about Fonseca mate? His name isn't Allardyce and he doesn't have a far head and we'll never go through a gravy shortage so I'm all in if he's the one!

You hearing some rumbles about Fonseca mate? His name isn't Allardyce and he doesn't have a far head and we'll never go through a gravy shortage so I'm all in if he's the one!

Just know that we talked with him the past two times we changed managers and both times he was very keen on taking the job mate, out of contract this summer, we opted for a short term appointment in BFS and only wanted to give him a contract initially till the summer.

Nothing he's doing at Shaktar so far should be putting us off him put it that way, he's 100% not signing a new contract there so will be off this summer to pastures new, would seem to be a very logical and sensible decision to go for him to start in May, but this is Everton like...

Also think it's a little bit coincidental that we have been linked to the PSV DoF as well, reading up about him, he's supposed to have very good contacts in South America, Fonseca at Donetsk has his team built around Brazilian lads and speaks the lingo, so would at least seem to be a good line of thought with going for them as a team.

Then again, most of this is based on hoping to God that Moshiri isn't stupid enough to think we can go into next season with Allardyce and Walsh both here still...

Cenk Tosun.....worrying why he is not playing....

27 million seems we have overpaid for an average striker.....

How can this happen....panic buy is why....

Hope I am wrong as only seen him play 30mins....but questions need to be asked....

Who discovered this guy....?

Hope I am wrong as only seen him play 30mins....but questions need to be asked....

Steve-Walsh-675775.jpg

Just know that we talked with him the past two times we changed managers and both times he was very keen on taking the job mate, out of contract this summer, we opted for a short term appointment in BFS and only wanted to give him a contract initially till the summer.

Nothing he's doing at Shaktar so far should be putting us off him put it that way, he's 100% not signing a new contract there so will be off this summer to pastures new, would seem to be a very logical and sensible decision to go for him to start in May, but this is Everton like...

Also think it's a little bit coincidental that we have been linked to the PSV DoF as well, reading up about him, he's supposed to have very good contacts in South America, Fonseca at Donetsk has his team built around Brazilian lads and speaks the lingo, so would at least seem to be a good line of thought with going for them as a team.

Then again, most of this is based on hoping to God that Moshiri isn't stupid enough to think we can go into next season with Allardyce and Walsh both here still...

Great post mate right up until you mention Moshiri and my heart sinks. I, like you will be praying that he actually does have a football brain cell because currently I don't believe he has. Massive summer for him to show us he means business because lettin someone like Walsh still be employed by this club and not punting Allardyce to Venus wouldn't show him in the best of light

Besiktas chairman confirmed we paid £19.9 mil including add-ons.Said we 1st offered 12.5 mil.

Great post mate right up until you mention Moshiri and my heart sinks. I, like you will be praying that he actually does have a football brain cell because currently I don't believe he has. Massive summer for him to show us he means business because lettin someone like Walsh still be employed by this club and not punting Allardyce to Venus wouldn't show him in the best of light
Whether Moshiri has a football brain cell will have little impact on our success. Whether he is a great business person will. Because then he will hire the right people who do have football brains, make the right financial deals, and not get involved himself. Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan doesnt have a football brain. The Glazers dont. Neither does Abrahimovich.

Besiktas chairman confirmed we paid £19.9 mil including add-ons.Said we 1st offered 12.5 mil.

Don't know where that 27 million comes from but it stuck really hard. Besiktas participates in the stock exchange so they publicly announce the transfer fees. It would get closer to 27 million pounds together with the bonuses if only Cenk scores 20 goals every season, which I doubt anyone would have a problem with.

Whether Moshiri has a football brain cell will have little impact on our success. Whether he is a great business person will. Because then he will hire the right people who do have football brains, make the right financial deals, and not get involved himself. Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan doesnt have a football brain. The Glazers dont. Neither does Abrahimovich.

My point stands whether it be football or business the people he has hired so far have been absolutely tripe so he's currently proving himself to be crap at both.

Like I said, big summer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.