Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besiktas President Fikret Orman asked to Cenk, Crystal Palace and Everton made bids which team do you want to play. Cenk replied, of course Everton.

btw his instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cenktosun23

I'm trying to make some sort of sense of this photo

upload_2017-12-28_8-45-40.png

So it looks like it’s happening
Is he any good ?
I’ve not seen him play and since our last two PL debutants have struggled I am a bit concerned ... should I be ? Or does the forum think him bashing goals in the CL and being hard enough to score in Turkish league is evidence enough ?

He's looked very handy in the last 2 champions league campaigns that Besiktas have been involved in, scored an absolute World scissor kick against Benfica last season that's well worth a view. However all of the above would be an apt description of Kostas Mitroglu who was plop at Fulham but has been a success anywhere else he has been. So who knows how this lad might be if he joins.
Plop at Fulham is a bit of an exaggeration. He suffered with injuries and only made 3 appearances so no one could really assess how well he could have played in the Premiership.

If this is true its refreshing to see we have a transfer lined up before the window opens so it can be completed straight away. Hopefully a left back won't be far behind! Tosun better not het injured if he plays today, be typical that!

Status
Not open for further replies.