Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
U don't know anything about football, just because he don't runs and press the defence starting attacks 250 yards away from him, you say he is rubbish I guess.

If the team attacks organised and don't just throw the ball with long passes to the opponent team, he will be usefull for everton.
and that needs sam to go.
0 tactical knowledge. just watches the match and makes 1-2 meaningless subs.
He's rubbish
You can carry on making as many excuses for him as you like.
He's rubbish

I liked also Cenk's potential assist to Walcott, amazing and clever pass there, too bad Theo couldn't make it 0-2 for us there.

Good game from him, shame we didnt finish some opportunities. He had precious few chances, but had a goal and put Walcott in twice. If Walcott finishes 1 of those 2(admittedly not from great angles) its an amazing offensive performance considering its away at Burnley.

One of those where he's given a bit of a chance and does well. Still undecided about him, obviously he's not going to show if he's a hit or miss in the team and time given. He played well.today, linked well, put in a shift took his goal well. I suspect there will always be the people who want to be proved right about their negativity and will call him gash no matter what he does.

He took his goal and only chance well and seemed to be decent at holding the ball up. Showed some nice touches as well in trying to link up the play when he got the ball up top.

Should now be starting each game. If we can create some chances and that’s a big if, he could score a few till the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.