Carragher: Top six the furthest Everton can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love the impression that fat kopite does of him.

Also, on our screen at Goodions on match days, shows a fella that looks the spit of him, every 2 mins!!!

Carragher...."Liverpool have got to make a better fist of it this season - you can’t be happy finishing seventh if you’re playing for Liverpool. But if they can take the form from the second half of last season into the new season, they’ll do just that."

What? Finish 7th again ?........... Pillock

Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere, but on the topic of Kopite pundit melts, Lawro will only be bit part on MOTD going forward.

Just need to bin off Captsin Scarlett and say-what-he-sees-Shearer

Not interested in what he has to say.

He is a retired kopite, now that I longer have to face the grisly sight of him sauntering round the Goodison pitch he means nothing to me.

Well we've already secured a top four finish in the International Champions Cup. Better than Moyes ever did. You were talking about the ICC right?

He's trying way too hard to secure a niche as being the 'tell-it-like-it-is' go to guy on the Sky sports team.

It's just coming over as surly know nothing rants.

He'll struggle on the telly. He just looks narky and shifty.

Made me spit my tea that. lol

He looks like he'd have a holdall under the Sky Sports desk full of moody T shirts.

And this coincides with Gerrard talking about Them, Spurs and Arsenal as the only team's who could get 4th this season (If they keep Suarez) in Gerrard's opinion.
That quote was even sillier because he was talking about the past as well as if we weren't in the mix but they were.

... but so be it. Standard RS popcorn. They talk bollocks and we finish above them. ::yawn:: ... if we start consistently beating them in the derbies as well they are going to go full meltdown.

Funnily enough the same thing happens with the RS baseball team where a team with no money could finish above the team spending many times more (again! go Rays!). John Henry might just be a really bad owner. All his teams spend way more than average every year and they tend to under-perform. He has a cars driving in circles team too I think but I have no idea if they are any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.