Carragher: Top six the furthest Everton can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jamie tries to upset you with comments about Everton, just read the following from his autobiography and think " what a fcuking whopper he really is " He thinks he is Tony Soprano the fcuking melt.

When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. “You won’t believe this, Jay. We’re in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?”

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? “There’s only one problem,” added the voice. “Little Davey Thommo is with him.”

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he’d have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/2008/09/04/carragher-nearly-had-lucas-neill-assaulted/

So if little vulnerable Davey Thommo wasn't there he'd have given the go-ahead for his mates to... what? Kill Lucas Neill? Rape him? Castrate him and bring his scr*t*m back for Jay-Jay to wear as an anklet? Or would it be the case of some scallies in baby blue Lacoste trakkies punching someone in the Trafford Centre when their back's turned and running away?

No matter what, Jay-Jay comes out boss in that story.

Terry Darracott would have chinned Jamie all by himself!

"their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed."

Translation into reality - "back off Jamie, or I'll fookin burst you lad, and yer mates as well"

..best thing that happened to Carragher was the broken leg. The deludeds have a selective memory, but up to that point they hated him. I remember my pals complaining about him knocking his passes into the 'kremlin rd' and wondering how he ever got a game. They don't like to remember those days.

Carragher's just doing what all ex-Kopites who somehow get pundit jobs do. He's just looking for any excuse to have a dig because he knows we've overtaken them and that Liverpool aren't a top side anymore.

It's this part of the year the Liverpool fans all have their Billy Big Bollocks hats on. They think they're going to win the League, FA Cup, Britain's Got Talent, The National Lotto and the Grand National.

With Suarez, they might have a shot at that one.

We've finished above them for the last two years, it's eating them away. Don't forget this is the club that less than five years ago were collectively agreed that we weren't their local rivals anymore but United were instead. Welcome back to reality you bells.

The misplaced narcissism that flows through the club manifests itself through tits like Carragher. They're no only dumb as [Poor language removed] but also the bitterest of the bitter. They can try and deflect onto us but the wider football world has seen what they really are over the last couple of years and they are universally hated. Long time coming but it's boss, the tragic bastards are desperate to be loved so they can't handle it.

Brilliantly put. I would love for them to endure the kind of soul-crushing slide down the table we did in the 90s. I'd take finishing above them 3 years in a row to start with though

Status
Not open for further replies.