Carragher: Top six the furthest Everton can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and I guess Liverpool should be challenging the top four, right, Jamie? lol

Oh and why do their 'hero's love coming otu and mouthing off about us? You dont really see it the other way round tbh. Gerrard, Charagher, Thompson and Aldo always at it whereas we have people like Sharpy and Peter Reid who actually have a bit of humour about them and laugh it off. They are so weird.

He's trying way too hard to secure a niche as being the 'tell-it-like-it-is' go to guy on the Sky sports team.

It's just coming over as surly know nothing rants.

He'll struggle on the telly. He just looks narky and shifty.

He expects them to overtake us this season.

Why do people care what he says? I can't believe he is the new media darling - another ******** kopite with nothing of value to say. He isn't even good in front of a camera because he mumbles so much errrr yer know..

Why am I reading a view of a red, about us ?

They dont have a story of Nev's opinions about them !

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/130280/default.aspx

I actually think that Moyes took us as far as he could but that there are many more dimensions to Martinez and we could surprise a few people next season.

I think that nasty piece of work Carragher is right. We'll not finish above;

Man Utd
Man City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs

without significant investment into our first team and squad. We might however stand a better chance of wining a cup with Martinez.

And this coincides with Gerrard talking about Them, Spurs and Arsenal as the only team's who could get 4th this season

(If they keep Suarez) in Gerrard's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.