2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they're all ran by PR companies but not a single player has said anything on Ancelotti yet. Davies looks like he's enjoying the weather tho
That Richarlison post on IG from last week now seems to take on a bit of a different slant. I do wonder if he knew he was off..

So dissapointed in him as a man. I listened to him saying it's a project, I'm here to see it through. I think i'm done with football now, all about themselves, players, managers, I'm old enough to remember when the club came first. It was an honour to play or manage a club for a club like Everton. Totally p****d off!
Cause he was full of stuff that comes out the backside and is a total mercenary.

I literally just showed you the most reliable journo in the world saying there is a fee.
Yep...seeing now in twitter...I know...1 to 3 millions compensation fee reduced because champions league club coming in for him...if that's the case the person who wrote that contract deserved to be sacked!

I agree. It would be such transgression for you to not be here during this crisis but hopefully the rumors are wrong and like @Death said, Ancelotti will still be here because he has a score to settle against the bedwetters.
He will settle a score. He will win the lot at Madrid as we go through 3 managers in the time he does it.

One of my mates just messaged me to say "I must be upset". I didn't have the foggiest of what he was on about until he told me Carlo left. Wow. I am disappointed I can't lie but he was always that worldie you get with but everyone knows your punching above your weight to be with. Quite a few decent managers in Howe and Nuno out there so we'll see. My biggest concern is how it may affect the players he brought in like JRod and Allan. We going to see a mass exodus now?
I certainly hope so.

If it is, then we'd support him and hope with better players and a better budget than he had at Bournemouth, he might be able to build something.

Don't forget, Bournemouth were nowhere when he took over.
Nope, and I wouldn't criticise anyone else who doesn't support him.

Eddie Howe would be an absolutely disastrous appointment. It wouldn't deserve blind loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.