2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've become one of us... I actually think that unlike some of the other Colombians who appeared here after James signed you might actually hang around even though it's nailed on that James will likley go now too.
I have indeed become one of you. I have always wonder what purgatory on earth could be like and now I know ;) So I’m here to stay as a club follower and here at the forum. Besides I still have half a year worth of birthday kisses to send to my favorite posters here so I’m going nowhere lol

Yep...seeing now in twitter...I know...1 to 3 millions compensation fee reduced because champions league club coming in for him...if that's the case the person who wrote that contract deserved to be sacked!
Only way we’d ever get a name like him here

1622571835185.jpg

Richy was convinced to stay another season by Carlo.. He'll be off. Allan, why would he want to stay?
Allan will probably stay because he's under contract and we aren't selling him off at a big loss which will be the only way to get him out the door.

Richarlison can go if the right offer comes. I don't think what he's looking for is coming.

If he has taken a 50% pay cut to get out, he really didn't fancy the Everton job. Whether that was because of a lack of appetite on his side or something on the club's side that he thinks makes the job impossible, who knows.

Who we hire to replace him will be instructive.
He hasn’t. He’s getting £6m NET there, whereas he was getting £11m GROSS here. Given the vast majority here would have been taxed at 45% it’ll be a similar take-home.

Status
Not open for further replies.