2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like us to play 442 at home, 3 at the back, please put it in the bin. Get Richarlison back on the left. DCL and King upfront, I'm not buying into their link up play at all, neither of them track back or press.

So frustrating watching this every week.
Davies -Gomes -Siggy
Pick two of those for a 2 in CM in a 4-4-2 and we get hammered
Not a defensive bone in their 3 bodies combined

Him and Brands have got a lot of work to do in the summer. Cause half these players need shipping out and we need at least 4 bringing in.
Coleman Davies ,Siggy .Gomes ,Iwobi ,Bernard ,Holgate plus a few more would not get in any top 4 squad never mind their first 11
That's the issue Carlo has
We need
RB,RW,CM CF as a minimum
Add a GK and a top class CB to the list when the money allows
Look at the bench City and Chelsea had when they last played us
Practically all their bench players make our first 11
That's the problem Carlo has

Based on the fact that Davide has only ever been employed by his Dads clubs. Let's leave nepotism out of it what are the chances of a random person being employed at exactly the same clubs as their Da.

I mean it's not uncommon for people to like to work with their family is it? Also in football, it's quite common for managers to take trusted coaching staff with them to different jobs isn't it?

Either way though, stating that you find it unusual, and alleging nepotism in the recruitment of 4 or 5 different clubs seems quite a stretch. It's feels a bit of 2+2=36 to be honest.

Is there an element of jealousy perhaps, that this very talented 30 year old, has been able to secure contracts at some of the top European teams?

Digne Godfrey Allan James Richarlison DCL
That's about all that are capable of holding their own in a top 4 chasing side first 11
I would even drop DCL if we got a quality striker
I completely agree that those are the only players we have capable of playing for a top 4 side.
It will be interesting to see which "old boys " Carlo goes for this summer.

Digne Godfrey Allan James Richarlison DCL
That's about all that are capable of holding their own in a top 4 chasing side first 11
I would even drop DCL if we got a quality striker

Interesting list Bris - I would question if Richarlison & DCL would; they should the gulf in finishing between them and ruthless finishing on Monday night.

For me, Digne, Godfrey & Dacoure are the three who would get into a "top top" team

Status
Not open for further replies.