2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar, we wont, we will huff and we will puff, but as a club we are done.

I long for the day we liquidate.
People don’t invest half a billion, if not more, in a stadium if they don’t have aspirations of becoming a big club.

We could’ve just stayed at Goodison in the safe knowledge we’ll always be on the Premier League gravy train.

People don’t invest half a billion, if not more, in a stadium if they don’t have aspirations of becoming a big club.

We could’ve just stayed at Goodison in the safe knowledge we’ll always be on the Premier League gravy train.
Liverpool spent 1.5 billion over 27 years before they won The League.

Moshiri has spent more on players in 4 years than Everton have in the 27 years since the Premier League was formed.

Money doesn't mean anything anymore.

Every Club in this league is owned by Billionaires.

Teams like Brighton have incomes of over 100million a year.

Moshiri would have changed EVERYTHING for us 15 years ago, but now, hes just a very rich man in a league of rich men.

Moshiri still thinks we can become a big club, so do I, but realistically, nar mate, its not gonna happen, but it doesn't mean we should stop trying like.

One of my aspirations is to live long enough to see you post something positive about Everton. Sadly, like Moshiri's ambitions, I think I might fall short.

Go look in the stadium thread. It’s the only thing this club has got right in my lifetime.
owMpz1391dyl9hFcjid9twt6cad4xUxRa3kTKFdvt_Xcg0B7H8-hc0cVwIGPy4vYn0mroouC0bSxLS7QUKjmCmehpBr8wFLEAczytx5n3z509DXw25eWw-RbnXxh1fXCp53vIghHofXfpEwyfJrx2auZ8p2X

I can’t wait to be making weekly drives past BMD to see the progress in person.

What a stadium we’re going to have here.

Honestly don’t think I’d swap it for anything else in the country right now.

Capacity wise, as long as we can get it up to around 60k in the future, I think that’s enough.

Anything more than that and I feel you start to lose the atmosphere. Imagine having a club stadium like Wembley, Nou Camp, etc. They’re just far too big for a club.
Kind of. By the second post you are moaning again.

Smile, lighten up, enjoy life. Try yoga.

Go look in the stadium thread. It’s the only thing this club has got right in my lifetime.
We beat Liverpool at Anfield on the 20th Feb presumably for what will have been a rarity in your lifetime...you moaned right through the build up, most of the game until we scored, went completely silent until the final whistle, then moaned that we didn't win by more.

We beat Liverpool at Anfield on the 20th Feb presumably for what will have been a rarity in your lifetime...you moaned right through the build up, most of the game until we scored, went completely silent until the final whistle, then moaned that we didn't win by more.

I’m sensing a common theme starting to develop here lol

The fella is clueless. Josh King should’ve been coming on for James and Coleman should certainly not have been subbed.
this is a post of beauty when you realize 1. that he speaking about carlo ancelotti and 2. our special buddys floppy floppy rage makes him believe he knows better players to play than the all time great mentioned in point 1.

this is a post of beauty when you realize 1. that he speaking about carlo ancelotti and 2. our special buddys floppy floppy rage makes him believe he knows better players to play than the all time great mentioned in point 1.
What a sad fella you are.

1. When you’re an obvious multi
2. When you’ve been following my every post for the past 26 hours

yes thank buddy i will. please continue to be forum jerk so we can all point and laugh at u.
‘All’ would imply everyone agrees with you, which isn’t the case. The same old tossers don’t bother me, most of them are on my ignore list anyway.

In fact, your main account is probably on my ignore list.

I bet you have conversations with your main account daily on here, don’t you?

‘All’ would imply everyone agrees with you, which isn’t the case. The same old tossers don’t bother me, most of them are on my ignore list anyway.

In fact, your main account is probably on my ignore list.

I bet you have conversations with your main account daily on here, don’t you?
buddy while i like that i make i squirm i wish to point out in most gentle manner that i have been on this wonderful everton #1 website longer than u have but please continue to paranoid so we can just celebrate u so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.