2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what pees me off, some of the excuses given are shocking.

Leicester won the league with Wes Morgan, Christian Fuchs, Danny Simpson and Robert Huth.

Blaming a lack of resource is just an easy pass for managers.
Arsenal fans who don’t want to admit that Arteta is doing a bad job come out with the same kind of stuff too.

they’ve got a 70m winger, and two 50+m strikers upfront!

I cant even get any emotion. We have so many bland mid table players that we are..erm..mid table. Its where we deserve to be until we can sign better.
We are a very plain omlette.
Logs off until the summer.

I think we're reaching Wener-era levels of AFTV here.

The thing is, we're not good enough to all agree that Ancelotti is the business and we're not bad enough to all agree the manager is the start, middle and finish of the problem. This causes conflict and resentment on both sides, because we can't agree on what we want.

It's pretty much like the concept of Good vs. Evil as expressed in Shakespeare's Richard III. We can all agree that a King shouldn't rape, murder, lie, bribe and scheme his way through his reign. He shouldn't order the murder of children he swore to protect.

But, we can't agree on what we want in a hero, so Richmond is a vanilla composite of things that we can all agree on.

I will begin the process of two things we can all agree on. One, my analysis of Richard III isn't very good. Two, none of us want Mike Walker back.

What else can we agree on?

I cant even get any emotion. We have so many bland mid table players that we are..erm..mid table. Its where we deserve to be until we can sign better.
We are a very plain omlette.
Logs off until the summer.
But hang on...Rodriguez, Richarlison, Godfrey, Digne, Allan (when fit), Doucoure, Keane, Mina....aren’t we just making excuses here? Other managers are getting a better tune out of lesser squads.
I wouldn’t even mind if we played reasonable football, but it’s absolute gash.

What I can't get my head around is why we can't keep the ball? We could have won tonight if we had taken the sting out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.