2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've noticed everyone seems to hurl lots of personal insults here if you don't toe the line and pretend Carlo is still the manager he was at Milan. Very strange behaviour - why can't we have our own opinions?
You stick to your guns mate, don't let the bistards win lol

You stick to your guns mate, don't let the bistards win lol
I will fella. I’m not anti Carlo - I just don’t think he’s a right fit for Everton. We need a young manager who can manage a long term project and someone who has a style of play. We’re not going to ever compete with Chelsea and Man City for players. We need to bring through youth, develop the academy and be shrewd in the market. Not sign more JRs who are always injured.

carlo has always had ready made stars in every position. It’s never going to work here for him.

I will fella. I’m not anti Carlo - I just don’t think he’s a right fit for Everton. We need a young manager who can manage a project.

carlo has always had ready made stars in every position. It’s never going to work here for him.
I suppose it depends what happens this summer really, it will tell us a lot, do we back him properly or let him flounder with average muck, the players aren't great like.

I will fella. I’m not anti Carlo - I just don’t think he’s a right fit for Everton. We need a young manager who can manage a long term project and someone who has a style of play. We’re not going to ever compete with Chelsea and Man City for players. We need to bring through youth, develop the academy and be shrewd in the market. Not sign more JRs who are always injured.

I disagree. He’s seen it and won it all, is calm and a good man manager. Time will tell if it works out for him here.

I suppose it depends what happens this summer really, it will tell us a lot, do we back him properly or let him flounder with average muck, the players aren't great like.
I agree - we need to give him another window. I would love to be proved wrong of course but I just don’t see how Carlo is going to get 6 players he needs. Because we need 6 players who can hit the ground running if we want to persist with Carlo’s pragmatic style of football.

Or we can start from scratch, rip it up. Bring in young, hungry players with potential and develop them and do it with attacking football. The stuff we serve up is bad - and dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.