2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought the same, we can't expect Ancelotti to do all the PR work. I didn't expect the club to directly engage in fire-fighting in the media over this, and nor should they have done as it only fuels the media storm and makes the RS look legitimate with their complaints. I thought that a few of the recent ex-pros could have said something though, only Kevin Campbell that I am aware of said anything.

Whilst i agree, it's hard because of our lack of influence in the media. Osman is in purely because he's a yes man and even he was a kopite to start with. They wheel out Martin keown as our representative for the derby ffs.

Yet when it comes to the RS, they bring out the most horrible, bitter, biased, thick, boring numbskulls they can think of and that's why you see a pile on with us having very little avenue to express a comeback.

These media outlets aren't interested in reaching out to our ex players to provide a balanced opinion, but low and behold they'd love to get as many former RS in the building. Theres also the fact that we're a football club and we like to act like one, whereas they are a circus and view football as a soap opera and like to think any incident should be a drama.

Yeah, that was a proper bitter thing to say on his behalf, he could have even worded it a bit better to not be so disrespectful.

It's just typical kopite behaviour that even about a game between everton and soton they have to try and weasel their way into the convo.

They are like that loner on the school playground who used to just stand behind a group trying to listen in and make it look like they were part of the group.

That's not being nasty, heck i probably half fit that description when i was in school, just trying to provide a scenario.

It's funny when you speak to fans of other clubs and realise that pretty much EVERYONE hates them too

We're likely just the ones that dislike them the most

Had a chat with fans of Villa, Stoke and Vale recently and they all despise them

It's incredible really

If we were somehow able to win the League you'd think that, even though people wouldn't be happy as such, they at least wouldn't begrudge us it

It's like they didn't see the part where VVD booted James into orbit at the start of the game. Bound to be left with a knock after that.

How red tinged are those glasses? Mutants. Someone should point score with Joyce by using his head as a dartboard! :p

It's funny when you speak to fans of other clubs and realise that pretty much EVERYONE hates them too

Had a chat with fans of Villa, Stoke and Vale recently and they all despise them

It's incredible really

If we were somehow able to win the League you'd think that, even though people wouldn't be happy as such, they at least wouldn't begrudge us it
The best thing is when they say they love being the most hated team in the league but a minute later they're like a puppy looking for approval "boss that no look pass from Bobby wasn't it? Ey? Wasn't it?".

Carlo when asked about point scoring by Joyce aka the bell.

Tablea.jpg

tenor.gif

It's incredible really

Mate just wait to see what happens when we do win something. Doesn’t even have to be the league, could be the League Cup. There will be utter chaos. They will NOT take it lying down.

Yeah, that was a proper bitter thing to say on his behalf, he could have even worded it a bit better to not be so disrespectful.

It's just typical kopite behaviour that even about a game between everton and soton they have to try and weasel their way into the convo.

They are like that loner on the school playground who used to just stand behind a group trying to listen in and make it look like they were part of the group.

That's not being nasty, heck i probably half fit that description when i was in school, just trying to provide a scenario.

Koppite

I assume we’re all going to harass and abuse Joyce and demand he’s banned from all future press conferences there after that pre-meditated verbal ASSAULT on our boss?

...or maybe we’ll just think it’s hilarious how his heads fell off and a week later he still refuses to talk about anything other than big daddy Virge in a press conference before EVERTON play SOUTHAMPTON.
Sometimes the best way to deal with an idiot is to just let them do their idiotic things for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.