2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce is well out of Carlo Fantastico's league. He has had more intelligent farts than that little rs scrotum.

It has been something to behold watching the boss man dealing with the aftermath of the Derby. Knew exactly what to do via his many years of successful management and carried it out to perfection including James and his late fitness test, the whole point of that of course was to bat it back and highlight the fact that Van Dic head was at it well before the 'mistimed' challenge. Live by the sword and die by the sword so to speak.

My favourite Manager ever by far.

I assume we’re all going to harass and abuse Joyce and demand he’s banned from all future press conferences there after that pre-meditated verbal ASSAULT on our boss?

...or maybe we’ll just think it’s hilarious how his heads fell off and a week later he still refuses to talk about anything other than big daddy Virge in a press conference before EVERTON play SOUTHAMPTON.

I assume we’re all going to harass and abuse Joyce and demand he’s banned from all future press conferences there after that pre-meditated verbal ASSAULT on our boss?

...or maybe we’ll just think it’s hilarious how his heads fell off and a week later we still refuses to talk about anything other than big daddy Virge in a press conference before EVERTON play SOUTHAMPTON.
Is Joyce getting grief on his Twitter ?

He's on his way to Blue immortality. I bet this is the reason he accepted. There is a genuine chance to destroy one of the toughest opponents of all time and it happens to be the neighbour. Mind you, he was a biiig part of RossoNeri at their hay day.

tenor.gif

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.