2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
My response? Well done, superb effort and that's why he's on 9m and I'm not the manager. A great victory. Let's try and win games against dross at home too. Isn't that just as important, or do you get more points for beating Liverpool or something? Strange.
Carlo had pulled your pants down.

You've painted yourself into a corner. Genuinely questioning Carlo Ancelotti will always make you look silly. If you are old enough, open a beer and enjoy the moment.

UTFT!!!

Carlo had pulled your pants down.

You've painted yourself into a corner. Genuinely questioning Carlo Ancelotti will always make you look silly. If you are old enough, open a beer and enjoy the moment.

UTFT!!!
Alright fella. Great win. Ancelotti deserves his criticism when we meekly lose home games against awful sides. Tonight he deserves great praise for masterminding a superb victory. Don't genuinely see how anybody can do anything but agree with that. I'll definitely drink that beer. :drunk:

Carlo's rollercoaster is on an upswing! Seriously, can we please back this man in the summer and give him raw material worthy of his genius. It's really annoying watching a master craftsman like this having to make do with players who cannot do it for him on a consistent basis, even if he is managing to make most of them better players. Give a master the tools to do his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.